In a fight between Jack Bauer and Walker, Texas Ranger who would win?
99% went with Chuck.
Impressive that the younger generation thinks a good roundhouse kick will beat all of Jack’s techno widgety-whatchits.
Since this blog is about HOPE, My hope is that Chuck will return to Oklahoma, his birthplace, and forget all that Texas flapdoodle.
Until then, here’s a few things to make you smile during the dark hours of the night.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep; he waits.
- When the Boogey man goes to sleep everynight, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris
- China once bordered the U.S. until Chuck Norris rounhouse kicked it through the earth
- When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors
- Chuck Norris got a perfect score on his SAT by writing “Chuck Norris” for every answer.
- Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, not because he’s afraid of the dark; because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris
- If Chuck Norris had carried the RING to Mordor, then instead of saying “friend” to open the door to the Mines or Moria, Gandalf could have just said, “Chuck Norris.”