I'm Barb. I write about change. Those niggling alterations that creep into our lives until we laugh at ourselves. And if you don't think change is funny, pull out your high school year book and give it a look-see. Check out "About" in the header if you want to know more.
To enjoy weekly hootability, subscribe. You'll get ONE email per month notifying you of new smiles. That's it. Some changes are easy.
More Smiles Here
- The Clock is Ticking. Now We Have To Hurry: Day 6: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- Sleeping at the Graveyard: Day 5: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- OH NO! The Urgent Text From Home: Day 4: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- “You Said To Turn Here!” Day 3: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- I Found the Stairway to Heaven: Day 2: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
Tag Archives: Blogging
Recently, I was beknighted with several honors The Candlelighter award- from Being Arindam One Lovely Blog- from NM’s Writer Blog Hope Unites Globally- from Island Traveler Thank you for your kindnesses. I’m humbled. I tend to feel guilty about accepting … Continue reading