I'm Barb. I write about change. Those niggling alterations that creep into our lives until we laugh at ourselves. And if you don't think change is funny, pull out your high school year book and give it a look-see. Check out "About" in the header if you want to know more.
To enjoy weekly hootability, subscribe. You'll get ONE email per month notifying you of new smiles. That's it. Some changes are easy.
More Smiles Here
- Sleeping at the Graveyard: Day 5: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- OH NO! The Urgent Text From Home: Day 4: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- “You Said To Turn Here!” Day 3: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- I Found the Stairway to Heaven: Day 2: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- Are We Even on the Trail? (or It’s Longer Than You Think): Day 1: Walking Across England, Coast to Coast
Tag Archives: brothel
January 6, 1871 Honorary Editor: Dangling Participle Lichen Last’s week’s horse race down Main Street by gauzily clad ladies of negotiable virtue set off a roaring firestorm.Prairie mesdames Patricia Woolsey and Alice Hopkins began a campaign to remove the “underbelly … Continue reading