I'm Barb. I write about change. Those niggling alterations that creep into our lives until we laugh at ourselves. And if you don't think change is funny, pull out your high school year book and give it a look-see. Check out "About" in the header if you want to know more.
To enjoy weekly hootability, subscribe. You'll get ONE email per month notifying you of new smiles. That's it. Some changes are easy.
More Smiles Here
- Packing List and What I Wish I’d Done Differently for the Coast to Coast, U.K.
- The Final Frontier. One More Doozy Bog To Cross: Day 15: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- Harry Potter, I’m Waiting At the Station with Father Brown’s Pear Drops: Day 14: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- What Happens in the Moors—Stays in the Moors: Day 13: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast
- Another ShortCut; Another Mistake in Marital Bliss: Day 12: Walking Across England: Coast to Coast